The Art of Professional Home Staging
This art of Professional Home Staging training programme, is a comprehensive Home Staging training programme with nine course modules to teach you the skills needed to be a professional home stager. Jam packed with hours of professional video lectures, presentations, samples, quizzes, activities, downloads, bonus books and materials to equip you to realize your dream of becoming a professional home staging consultant.
The programme consists of the following distinct course modules:
- Introduction to Professional Home Staging - This module is a brief introduction to the concept of Home Staging and to the full programme of modules in the training programme.
Module Two - Colour Planning
- Understanding colour is a basic requirement for anyone considering professional home staging as a career or business. This module introduces you to the key principles of colour and how it is applied when staging a home for sale. Understanding colour is a basic requirement for anyone considering professional home staging as a career or business.
Module Three - Space & Feng Shui Principles
- When you prepare a house for sale SPACE is the ultimate luxury and height of aspiration. This module introduces you to the key principles of space planning, and how you can define space to maximize its appeal when staging a home for sale.
Module Four - Lighting
- Correct placement of lighting can uplift an area and make it more attractive to potential buyers. WELL LIT HOUSES SELL. This module introduces you to the key principles of lighting, and how it is applied when staging a home for sale.
Module Five - Decluttering
- A room cleared of clutter makes the room appear bigger, more relaxed and inviting, and more attractive to a buyer. This module introduces you Decluttering and Depersonalization of a home and how it is applied when staging a home for sale.
Module Six - Accessorizing
- Well-chosen accessories balance the room, define it's function, portray a lifestyle, and enhance a home's desirability.
This course teaches you essential accessorizing skills and helps you develop your artistic talent when accessorizing.
Module Seven - Photography Basics
- Taking good photos is essential for a professional home stager. You can offer a unique service to home sellers and real estate agents to promote the homes you have staged, and being able to take great photos of your work will help you to build a top quality portfolio, as both a valuable record of your work, and a show piece for your talent. This module introduces you to the fundamental skills required to develop your photo portfolio.
Module Eight - Client Consultations
- A home stager may encounter some difficult and stressful client situations. This vital module looks at why client situations can be difficult and how to handle them with tact and diplomacy. You will learn a key methodology for preparing for your first and subsequent professional consultations.
Module Nine - Bonus Books
- free digital copies of published books by Jillian Hinds-Williams & Tina Jesson Home Staging Secrets - The Psychology of Home Staging and Answers to Home Sellers' most Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements?
This programme is for YOU if you are ....
- No prior knowledge required
- serious about establishing yourself in your own professional home staging business,
- an interior designer wanting to offer home staging,
- a professional looking for a career change,
- a real estate agent who realizes the value of staging to sell.
Lifetime access, and a 30 day no quibble, money back guarantee.