The Art of Professional Home Staging
This art of Professional Home Staging training programme, is a comprehensive Home Staging training programme with nine course modules to teach you the skills needed to be a professional home stager. Jam packed with hours of professional video lectures, presentations, samples, quizzes, activities, downloads, bonus books and materials to equip you to realize your dream of becoming a professional home staging consultant.
The programme consists of the following distinct course modules:
- Colour Planning
- Understanding colour is a basic requirement for anyone considering professional home staging as a career or business. This module introduces you to the key principles of colour and how it is applied when staging a home for sale. Understanding colour is a basic requirement for anyone considering professional home staging as a career or business.
Module Two - Space & Feng Shui Principles
- When you prepare a house for sale SPACE is the ultimate luxury and height of aspiration. This module introduces you to the key principles of space planning, and how you can define space to maximize its appeal when staging a home for sale.
Module Three - Lighting
- Correct placement of lighting can uplift an area and make it more attractive to potential buyers. WELL LIT HOUSES SELL. This module introduces you to the key principles of lighting, and how it is applied when staging a home for sale.
Module Four - Decluttering
- A room cleared of clutter makes the room appear bigger, more relaxed and inviting, and more attractive to a buyer. This module introduces you Decluttering and Depersonalization of a home and how it is applied when staging a home for sale.
Module Five - Accessorizing
- Well-chosen accessories balance the room, define it's function, portray a lifestyle, and enhance a home's desirability.
This course teaches you essential accessorizing skills and helps you develop your artistic talent when accessorizing.
Module Six - Photography Basics
- Taking good photos is essential for a professional home stager. You can offer a unique service to home sellers and real estate agents to promote the homes you have staged, and being able to take great photos of your work will help you to build a top quality portfolio, as both a valuable record of your work, and a show piece for your talent. This module introduces you to the fundamental skills required to develop your photo portfolio.
Module Seven - Client Consultations
- A home stager may encounter some difficult and stressful client situations. This vital module looks at why client situations can be difficult and how to handle them with tact and diplomacy. You will learn a key methodology for preparing for your first and subsequent professional consultations.
Module Eight - Defining your Home Staging Services
- helps you to define and package your home staging services so you can sell and deliver the service to your customers. As well as step by step walkthrough lectures, each service is fully documented, along with downloadable templates for each service that you can tailor and brand for your business.
Module Nine - First Steps to Starting your Home Staging Business -
Before you begin your home staging business, you need to think about the next steps you need to take to get your home staging business started. In this module Tina addresses all those questions, and gives you an insight into her experiences to help you move your ambitions to the next level.
- digital copies of published Home Staging Secrets books by Jillian Hinds-Williams & Tina Jesson - The Psychology of Home Staging
and Answers to Home Sellers' most Frequently Asked Questions ,
and a One Move TV programme A Day in the Life of a Home Stager
presented by Tina Jesson
What are the requirements?
This programme is for YOU if you are ....
- No prior knowledge required
- serious about establishing yourself in your own professional home staging business,
- an interior designer wanting to offer home staging,
- a professional looking for a career change,
- a real estate agent who realizes the value of staging to sell.
Lifetime access, and a 30 day no quibble, money back guarantee.